Scott F. Rodgers offers over eighteen years of progressive experience as an Information Technology executive, both as a customer and by making his
mark as a technology solution provider, as well as an executive search consultant.
Mr. Rodgers brings an impressive background in marketing integrated
hardware and software solutions, as well as Information Technology application development and support, operations, systems management, strategic planning, and business process redesign. He has had extensive sales
and marketing experience as well as market development responsibilities with the IBM Corporation.
Before Scott Rodgers & Associates, Mr. Rodgers
was Director of Information Technology at Resort Condominiums International, Inc. RCI is an $825 million global leader in the leisure timeshare exchange industry, employing 4,400 staff in forty-six
countries. He directed the strategic development, planning, implementation, and management of Information Systems, supporting RCI's Strategic Business Units. He played an essential role in the development
and implementation of the global Internet/Intranet strategy for the RCI family of companies.
Previously, he was with IBM Corporation for eleven years,
progressing through increasingly responsible line and staff roles in Marketing Team Leadership and Program Management. Mr. Rodgers began his career in an entrepreneurial enterprise as Founder and President of
Black Horse Classic Automobiles.
Thanks to his experience as a Director with line responsibility, Mr. Rodgers understands business challenges, and what
talent, resources, and cultural changes are required to implement technology and process redesign. His consultative approach and his experience in hardware and software integration give him the ideal background
for executive search in the Information Technology field.
Scott F. Rodgers, Class of 1975, Miami University of Ohio, Business Administration
Scott F. Rodgers:
- Business Consulting Services and Project Management
- Market Development and Support
- Information Systems Strategy and Leadership, Including:
- Planning, Strategy, Operations, Application Development and Implementation, Change and Transition Management, Systems Management and Help Desk, Client-Server Architecture, Object-Oriented Development, Global
Systems Implementation and Management, Telecommunications and Networking, Systems Integration, Outsourcing, E-Commerce and Web/Internet/Intranet applications.
- Entrepreneurial and Corporate Business Experience
- Business Partner and Alliances Development
- Successful IBM Sales/Marketing/Consulting Background
- Director Information Technology, Resort Condominiums International, Inc.
- Founder and Managing Partner of Scott Rodgers & Associates.
- Clients Include:
IBM Global Services, General Motors/Allison Transmission, Protegrity Inc,
Alpha Technologies, Spectrum Wireless, Elcom Technologies, Voyant
Technologies, ThruPoint, Norstan Communications, Sylantro Systems